acid Reflux?

Jesse • 5-15-13 👦🏻 10-20-16 👶🏼 July 2017 👼🏻👼🏻 7-8-19🌈 👶🏼 boy mama 💙💙💙
So my little guy spits up constantly. He spits up immediately after feeding, being burped, during tummy time, and even 1-2 hours after he's had a feeding. His spit up sometimes seems mucusy and stringy or other times it resembles cottage cheese. It varies in amount too, but has been projectile and lots. This happens multiple times a day, every day. On top of that, he sometimes has really green and forth poops or mucusy ones. 
Side note: he is exclusively breastfed and dairy and soy intolerant. I've eliminated dairy and soy from my diet when he was 1 week old and he's now 3 months. He also has gas issues and I've eliminated all gassy foods - cabbage, onions, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, beans. He also had a tongue and lip tie revision done 1 week ago which had helped with his latch and clicking sound with feeding. However he still belches and farts like a grown man and his spit up has gotten significantly worse.
Anyone have experience with acid reflux? Any input or advice? Can this be contributing to him waking every 2 hours at night?