stress at work and 32 weeks pregnant

Courtney
I don't know if this is the right area to post in but I just have to get this off my chest and my husband is sleeping. I am 32 weeks pregnant and am the director of a small department in a nursing home. My husband and I have decided that I will not go back to work full time after the baby is born, but my boss hasn't told me yet if coming back part time after my leave will work or not. If not I will be a stay at home mom for a while. So anyway, I have 2 people under me which I was going to start training on some parts of my job to cover for me while I'm on maternity leave. However, the one that works 4 days a week just told me that she needs to have knee surgery and will be off work for 6 weeks starting Wednesday! 😳 I'm already pretty stressed about having everything covered while I'm gone let alone doing 2 jobs which I can't even do it all because it can get pretty physical. I'm already super stressed just thinking about what I'm going to do. There's really no one that I can have cover since the department is so small. I can't sleep now and just want to cry. I kinda want to just put my 30 day notice in next week so I can stop being so stressed. It's not good for me or the baby. Just had to get that out. Ugh. I don't know what I'm going to do!