My mom hates me?

I don't know what I've done to my mom to make her treat me like she does but she acts like I'm a bother to her all the time. I'm 18, in college, moving out soon. Today I wasn't feeling very well. My stomach has felt like a big hole. I have ulcers, and acid reflux, as well as anemia and hypothyroidism. I've been sweating, getting chills, not being able to sleep,  migraines, abdominal pain, dizziness, and nausea. My thyroid levels are supposed be checked every few months and I haven't gone in a few years. Everytime I bring it up my mom gets mad. I already know my mom is narcissistic, but it sucks that anytime I tell her I don't feel good she treats me like a bother. So tonight, I knocked on her door and she said I could come in, she was in the bath watching a movie. I kindly told her that I wasn't feeling well. And she said "Oh great, here we go with the drama." And she rudely says "did you drink water?" And I told her yes I've had water today. She told me she didn't see me drink any, but she doesn't go near me all day. She ignores me and doesn't pay attention to what I'm doing. She then rolls her eyes and says "go tell your dad to take your temperature." And tells me to get out. She's always done this and it honestly made me cry. I'm not an adult in my state (Nebraska) so I can't just go to the doctor when I want, without her permission. My dad never does anything about her terrible attitude. He just says "if I have to deal with it, then so do you." To add onto it my mother is a nurse. Is there a way to talk to her? I know it's one of my conditions flaring up because I know the symptoms, she just tells me it's drama and I want attention. I'm so stressed....