long distance

Karli • Arizona. 23. Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
I just wanted to get this off my chest and this was the only place I knew I would 100% comfortable with sharing. 
I've been dating my boyfriend for officially 7 months but we've been low key dating for almost 3 years. (A huge difference I know haha)  He lives in Arizona and I live in New Jersey so we don't see each other in person as often as we'd like but it's usually for a week or so every couple months. We text all day and FaceTime or talk on the phone almost every night and it's not too bad but still sucks. 
I just got back from visiting him for almost 20 days and it was so nice spending time with him and just being with him feeling his presence and everything was so perfect ugh I wish I could rewind and pause. I'm laying in bed crying my eyes out though because every time one of us has to leave feels like a whole new heart break and it fucking sucks. I don't know what the point of this post was but I feel better just getting it off my chest to someone other than him. I just can't wait for the day we can be together and not have to worry about when one of us has to be taken to the airport. 
If anyone else is going through the LDR struggle I'm sending much love because we're all in this together haha ❤ I hope everyone ends up happy with where ever they are in their lives single, ldr, or whatever you are all perfect. Much love.