a little poem I wrote for my babygirl❤️ 1/26/15

You never said I'm leaving. You never said goodbye. You were gone before I knew it, and only God knows why.

Your gentle little body, your toes all curled up. You were so perfect, a beautiful baby everyone could love. 

Your radiance of beauty shined through your eyes. Oh how I wish you were here so I could kiss your little nose, and say one last goodbye.. 

I wish I could feel your touch, as you firmly grasp my thumb. I wish I could hold you all day and night, until my arms start to numb. 

The little time I had with you was such a breath taking moment, but I will NEVER forget you Nevaeh. Not now, not ever, your memory will always be spoken!❤️ 

1/26/15 was the worst day of my life, I never understood why you had to go so soon. But I know now that God needed you home. He knew you was safe there and he knew mommy and daddy weren't ready yet. 

My life will never be the same anymore since you're gone. A part of me went with you when you left babygirl. We love you peanut. You will always remain in our hearts forever and always. ❤️😔😭👼🏽