Long...husband and friend stuff. Just needed to vent.

Emily • 27, married to my high school sweetheart. One daughter, 9/12/13. One angel baby, 8/11/15.
My husband and I just moved to a new state where we know no one. I stay at home with our one year old, so I don't really have a chance to meet many people. My husband tells me I should go out and meet people. Well it's hard to do because we only have one vehicle, and he drives it to work every day. Well I did finally make a new friend, who happens to be a male. I usually make friends with guys way easier than with girls anyway (it has ALWAYS been that way), and my husband knows it. He has always said he doesn't care that I am friends with guys because he trusts me. Well, today he made some rude comments about me making friends with a guy. My god, like I have never spoken with another guy before. He works with nothing but women. He is the only male. And I never give him flack for that. He texts these women for god's sake (work related, but they have a text-relationship, ya know?). Anyway, I'm just irritated and hurt because of how mad he got because my first new friend is a guy. Just needed to vent.