My beautiful girls are here!!!!!

Alexandria
This is very late but between healing from C Section and tending to my sweet little girls I haven't had the chance to post or even get on this app since they were born.
On January 5th we got the the hospital about 5 am and by 5:30 I was hooked up to monitors for contractions and the babies and then the ultrasound tech came in and checked the girls positions and Baby A Jade was still in breach position so they called my doc and scheduled me a C Section for 9am the same day. My fiancé slept on the couch those extra few hours waiting till they came to get me and I couldn't get a nap cause I was so excited and nervous lol. The nurses came to prep me for C Section just after 9 and then I was put in a wheelchair and moved to the OR which was very cold, I was shivering so bad. A couple nurses were on my sides holding me and gave me a pillow to hunch over while they stuck my back and gave me the epidural, it felt so weird but just a small sting as far as pain so that's was good, they set up the curtain and cleaned my belly and set the catheter and then my fiancé came in and sat by my head, after plenty of strange tugging and pulling feelings they pulled baby A "Jade" out at 9:41 and we heard her adorable little screams and crying and it made me cry I was so happy then they pulled out baby B "Amari" and the second I heard her crying I was crying a little more cause of how happy I was. I had two doctors in the room so everything went pretty fast. After that my fiancé went with the nurses to clean up our girls and to check them to make sure they were healthy, my docs got me all stitched up and I was moved into the recovery room and my fiancé came to sit with me, after sitting for a few moments I asked to feed my girls and thy brought them and the funniest sweetest lactation consultant I have ever met lol, I nursed both girls and they latched on perfectly and both nurses for a few moments then I started feeling nauseous and I dry heaved a few times in recovery room then when I got to my room I was super thirsty and drank a bit of water but every time I drank I threw it up and while I was nursing my girls and holding them I was very dazed and sleepy so and apparently I looked white as a ghost so they checked my iron and I was super bad off so they gave me blood and said by the end of the second one I should start to feel better but right after the first one I felt 100x better, both girls were pretty health but the nurses were concerned about their glucose levels and wanted me to make sure I wake them up every 3 hours to feed and give them formal after I was done nursing them for about 15 minutes, Jade did wonderful and her levels got to where they needed to be pretty quick but we could ever get Amari's levels to stay up so they had to put her in the NICU for 24hours and she was hooked up to an IV for about 8 hours, I cried so bad cause I was so worried but she did well on the IV so they took her off and bottle fed her, I sent down some bread milk that I was able to pump and they gave that to her, Amari came back to the room with me after the 24 hours because she was doing so well in the NICU and she continued to do well in the room with me. 
Jade is on the left with less hair and her hair is lighter then Amari plus Jade is smaller, Amari is on the right with the chubby cheeks and the large amount of dark hair. Jade was 5lb 15oz and 18.5 in long- Amari was 6lb 2oz and 18in long. 
They both had two doctors appointments since leaving the hospital and they are growing good but at their 5 day appointment Jade was 6lb2oz and Amari was 6lb14oz and then at their 2 week appointment Jade was 7lb and Amari was 6lb15oz but the doc didn't seem concerned by this and scheduled them for their 1 month check up in February