Reasons why I'm crying

Kr
Hey all! FTM here, currently 10w2d and hormones are in full swing! Mood swings like crazy and extremely over sensitive! 
Although I'm overly emotional right now, after I cry about something ridiculous I start cracking up. I'm fully aware that what I'm crying over is stupid but I can't help it. 
Case in point: My husband and I were driving to a store over the weekend. Up ahead I could tell there was a dead animal on the side of the road. Now I am a huge animal lover and anytime I see a dead animal, pregnant or not, I get bummed out. Especially if they're still for the most part intact, like you can make out their face. Against my better judgement I looked at it to see what it was. It was a raccoon. Literally one of my favorite animals. I started bawling. My poor husband asked what it was and when I said it out loud I started wailing harder... "I could see it's cute little striped tail and everything!" "What if it has a family waiting for it?" He tried really hard not to laugh at me and so far hasn't picked on me about it. I've been laughing at myself ever since. 
But it got me wondering what ridiculous things have others cried over? I want to know! Share yours!