Induction

Hope
Okay y'all, I've tried everything to avoid being induced and nothing has worked. Well tomorrow I am set for an induction at 5:15 am. I really want my dad to be there, but when should I tell him to come? He's 67 and not in the best of shape. Mornings are really hard on him too. I don't want to put him at risk. Not to mention he lives an hour away from me and cannot drive in the dark. Especially on the interstate. The sun typically rises around 7:30 am. He normally doesn't actually get a moving around until close to lunch time. It's just too hard on him and I don't want to make it any harder on him then it has to be. Do y'all think it would be okay just having him come around noon so it's easier on him? Would he still be able to come into the delivery room later? FTM so I figure I won't progress that quickly. And just because I have to be there at 5:15 doesn't mean I'll actually be in labor right then. What should I expect y'all? Do you think it'll take a while before things even get started? I'm sure it really depends on a lot of stuff but any opinions are appreciated. I'm worried about my dad. :/