Do I have some type of infection?😕

So this morning at like 4 I woke up and I had to pee so I went to the bathroom and while I was peeing it felt weird.. my vagina wasn't burning or itching or anything but although it seemed to have a very very very mild vibrating sensation and when I just laid down and didn't do anything it seemed like it was warm.. lol I know I sound crazy but Im just trying to give the best description so I can get the best answer if something is wrong.. but while I was peeing it felt like I wanted to orgasm but I couldn't.. so then this morning at like 6:30 I went to pee again before I got in the shower and I only peed a little but when I was finished it felt like I had to pee some more but nothing came out.. Hopefully you know the feeling I'm talking about when you feel like you still have to pee but nothing comes out.. okay so anyway I got in the shower hoping the feeling would go away but it didn't so at this point it's an annoying feeling that I just want to get rid of so in the shower I started to rub it until I orgasmed and it seemed to have just went away because of that and then I washed it with summers <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> cleansing wash.. and this wasn't the first time I felt that annoying feeling I felt it once before like a week ago.. so basically I'm asking do I have some type of yeast infection or something?