Lateness

Guys, my period I late by 19 or so days, but I've taken two pregnancy tests so far, and they've both been negative so far. I have one saved for the morning... I don't know what to do I have sore breasts, itchiness in the breasts, nipples, and vagina, bloating and fluctuating weight, headaches on and off, dizziness seldomly. I just got nauseous a few minutes ago. I get tired easily, and I sleep a lot. And today I mis understood my hunger and bashed at a fast food pizza place... didn't get hungry til I had six different pieces of different types of pizza, three wings, a piece of cheesy garlic bread, a couple pieces of broccoli, a couple carrots, some slices of cucumber, some lettuce, some green bell peppers, and a bite of a cinnamon roll (which made me wanna gag, and ive been eating cinnamon forever! I eat cinnamon rolls every morning for breakfast! But this morning, I couldn't beat even taking a bite. Smelled gross, looked gross, tasted foreign. And strong and idk if I'm trippin and shit, or if I am really pregnant. Someone please help me out. What do you think, guys ?? Call me Shelly in the comments. Its one of my nicknames. Thank you for taking the time to help a fellow worries going girl out. Have a good day/night.