Trying for baby

Ashley • Ashley
So ny fiance and I are trying for baby as of November 2016 and still nothing! I have a 12 yr old son from a previous relationship so I know I can carry a child. I been taking prehistoric prep for 3 months and a prenatal since July of last year whrn I went off Birth Control. I finally got the all clear to try after 4 yrs of being told It wouldnt be safe for me to have a baby. 4 yrs ago in March I was diagnosed with 2 brain aneurysms. I had one clipped in May of 2013 and the second one Clipped in March of 2015! After a tough 4 yrs and getting off meds to try and conceive and lucky to be alive. I am getting disappointed that I am not pregnant yet and everyone aroubd me is. I deal with chronic pain on a daliy basis with Migraines so I stopped all my meds so I can givem  my fiance soon to be husband on 5-20-17 a baby of his own because he would like two. I have had alot of Ct Scans in 4 yrs but all my doctors dont believe it was enough to hurt my fertility. They also cant tell me if any more aneurysms will show up after a pregnancy like it did with my sons. Is it normal to feel disappointed?