my biggest regrets of sleeping around

Bliss • Dog lover, fitness junkie. http://ebgoodman.weebly.com
I can't really say that I've slept with a lot of guys that I wasn't in a relationship with but I do I have a handful and I do have just a few regrets of sleeping around with them.
- I wasn't always safe 
  There were times when I didn't use protection and it could've put me in a situation that I didn't want to go through such as pregnancy or an std
- It made me miss out on guys that would've been really good boyfriends
  A few times I would find out that the guy I slept around with was friends with this really cute abs great guy that I met, either the awesome guy would find out I had already slept with his friend or I would confess and it messed up the potential dating process for us 
- I got my heart broken a few times 
  Once or twice I ended up catching serious feelings for the guy I was hooking up with but of course he never felt the same way so ultimately, I got my heartbroken 
- I lost friendships 
  Friends with benefits isn't always a good idea... I really did lose a few good friends because after the benefits part was over with we could never look at each other the same way
- the rumors 
  OF COURSE guys aren't going to keep quiet when they hook up with you, they love to go and tell their friends... who tell their friends.. who tell their friends 
In high school people are really mean and harsh when it comes to having sex and judge you for doing something that's completely normal and natural