Heavy bleeding at 12 weeks

Mariangely • Mother of baby Ethan James 8/12/17, 30 yrs old, and I`m a proud English teacher👩🏻‍🏫
So at midnight last night I felt an urge to go to the bathroom and when I got off my bed, I had blood running down my legs. I screamed for my husband's help and sat on the toillet to feel a huge clump fall in. I was so devastated picturing the worst. My instinct was to grab the clot the size of my hand to see if I have had a lost but my husband washed my hands, helped me get dressed and took me to the hospital. Immediately I was put on a small bed in observation while getting my blood work done, then something creepy happened. I stand up to go to the bathroom and a rush of blood came out just like if I was peeing on myself😣😣. Then I got an ultrasound and expecting the worse, there it was, with its wonderful hearbeat like nothing was happening. My mini baby is still here with me. The doctor told me absolute bed rest until my obgyn can see me tomorrow and give me any other instructions. No work, no driving, no movement. The strange thing in all this is that I never lost any of my symptoms and I dont feel in pain of any weird at all. But I wont deny how terrified I still am for my pudgy baby to be in danger😰