How long until you felt pregnant?

AnnaMarie • I`m AnnaMarie. Married 10/14/2017, and our son was born 7/20/2018. 💙
I had unprotected sex 3 times during my fertile window, on cycle day 10, 14, and 16, 14 being the day the app says I actually ovulated. I am now on cycle day 20. I'm on birth control, but I don't take it as religiously as I should. No missed pills, I just don't take it at the exact same time every day. Normally my fiancé pulls out, but he didn't these 3 times. 
Anyway, I've been feeling "off". Extremely tired, a little more moody, my nipple has been itchy (not sure if related), been getting more frequent headaches, and I've just been feeling weird. I have depression, so I always have to be very aware of my moods and the state of mind I'm in, and it's been different these past few days. So my question is...I don't know if I'm pregnant yet, but did you ladies have any of these symptoms before you got a positive test? Or any other symptoms? Like did you just FEEL kind of weird and suspected something? Anything is appreciated.