Is this normal?

natosha • Hey, I’m tosha! I’m now pregnant with my 6th child and still learning new things everyday. I’m taking online courses to be and ultrasound tech, but I’m mostly a stay at home mom. Just here asking questions like everyone else!💜
I ended up going to hospital lastnight because my water started leaking, I'm 39+5 days pregnant. I was having contractions but they were 13 minutes apart and really no need for concern, but what was concerning is the baby's heart rate once again stayed in the super 110 and it would jump up to 120 then go back down, I recorded it because my actually doctor said it shouldn't go below 120. Well my water didn't fully break but since I'm leaking and his beat was low shouldn't they have just went ahead and broke my water? As I said I'm 39+5 days and I'm 3 cm dilated. They didn't even call my doctor and let him know they just said they think I can last until my appointment Tuesday. I really concerned and I did try to call my doctor today but he was extremely busy and couldn't call me back.