Us moms are the best out there! Don't judge

A
I work full time, I try to be mommy full time (baby boy almost 6 months and still wakes up during the night), I have a home to clean, I have a husband to cook for and attend (he does help me a lot and I mean a lot) I'm incharge of the financial part (having to deal with the payments, bills and debt and trying to squeeze money to make it through the month). I'm currently pregnant with baby number 2 (7 weeks). It may be an excuse but I honestly don't have time or the energy to doll up. If I'm lucky I'll put some mascara on, and don't even start with the clothes (nothing fits me) all I wear are leggings and tennis shoes. My eyes look so ugly since I haven't slept a full night since I was 8 months with my previous pregnancy. I was about to start crossfit when I found out I'm pregnant so my body is just yucky! So please don't come here judging me telling me I don't even try to look pretty or decent. When you start paying my bills I will let you criticize me all you want. To all the mommies out there who are trying to be the best mom ever congrats cause you are! We all deserve that once in a while someone gives us a pat on the back and says  "good job" lol. 
The end