pregnant and embarrassed 3 kids , 3 baby daddies

So I'm 25 , my first son will be 7 soon, I dated his dad in high school and we stayed together until he was one , I got pregnant again and had my daughter who is 11 months with my boyfriend who was killed a couple of months before she was born , and now I'm pregnant again with a new baby from my ex boyfriend we dated 7 months and just mutually broke up last week. I feel so embarrassed to tell anyone I'm pregnant and I know I'm a grown woman but I never imagined having 3 kids by 3 different men and my daughter is not even one yet . I know it's my fault and now I'm on the fence about keeping the baby because of my embarrassment and also because my sons dad is not as active , my daughters dad is gone physically and I don't know how this baby's dad will be , although he has other children and very active .. pls not judgement I really need some advice 
EDIT: father of last baby wanted to have the baby it will be his fourth , I caught him cheating and he said he thought it was best we get rid of it because I would never forgive him , I know that doesn't make any sense and has nothing to do with the baby but I feel like I can be a single mom of 3 I'm just so embarrassed right now ... 
EDIT: yes I do fee like I can provide for all 3 . I make about 16 an hour it's not much and I have my own place and car ... I am very good with managing money and I coupon lol emotionally I don't know honestly . I've been feeling depressed since I lost my daughters father even after I got in a relationship with my new baby's father , and then I caught him cheating so I just haven't been loving myself 
Thank you so much everyone for the kind words I feel encouraged that I can do it ! I'm in love with my kids and I'm determined to give them a good life