Feeling overworked

Amber
My daughter is four months old. I'm a FTM. I would love to stay home with her, but financially we need extra income so I work from home about 15 hours a week. I've only been doing that for the past month but it is so hard to make time for it. My daughter only naps for 30-40 minutes at a time and I am too exhausted to wake up early to work, and I hate giving up my nights to work which is the only time I get to see my husband or have "me time" since I'm watching baby girl all day. I feel so maxed out just by taking care of baby and trying to work. Meanwhile I still do all cooking, grocery shopping, doctors appointments for my baby's ongoing health issues, and household stuff. I feel like I'm just going at 100% all the time, while my husband's life seems about the same as it was pre-baby. I don't want to be bitter and it's possible that this is just the life of a mom, but he's not very understanding when I try to tell him I can't handle doing all of this at once. He says he works FT and does dishes and yard work so basically he thinks it's even 🤷‍♀️ do I just need to toughen up?