advice, tips, success stories, inspiration please?

Brianna
Everyone around me is pregnant and due any day now... SIL, cousin, and three former coworkers are all due this month. My ex best friend also decided to share her "big news" of her pregnancy even though we don't talk and she knows I've been trying since February of last year. It's just frustrating. I also couldn't help but roll my eyes at a post about how frustrated a girl was TTC her 2nd baby, and was only trying for one month. Like really? You have a baby already, you've only been trying for a month, how hopeless can you feel? 
I've been with my SO for almost 4 1/2 years,  and have been trying to conceive for exactly 1 year. It is certainly frustrating and may be a long journey of TTC due to my diagnosis at 18 with PCOS. My heart goes out to all those who've been trying for several years because after a year of trying I thought I'd have some success by now and can't help but feel hopeless now and again. I also know 1 year isn't hardly anything, especially in comparison to some stories, but tonight it's taking a toll on me. Especially with all the babies and pregnancies lately. 
Anyone have some inspiration to pass along to me? Or any ladies with PCOS AND SUCCESS STORIES? Tips? Anything?