Baby Before Marriage/Long Distance Relationship

Porschea
Hey Ladies,
I'm kind of in a bind in my current relationship and I know that know one can really tell me what's best for me but I am hoping that if you all tell me what you would do if you were in my shoes it would help me out. Me and my boyfriend have been dating almost 2 years it is a long distance relationship we are about 2 hours n 30 mins apart. Before pregnancy I always talked to him about possibly moving to where he is since I can transfer my job and we talked about marriage as well. His response was to wait because he wants t o make sure he is financial stable and does not want to rush things and wanted us to be together a Lil longer as far as boyfriend and girlfriend. By the way I am 28 and he is 24. Currently I am 2 months pregnant so we have been discussing possibly moving together once my lease is up because at that point the baby will be about 4 months old and I definitely want my child to be around dad in a daily basis. The first thing that bothers me is now that I am pregnant he says ok to moving together but before it was up in the air.  The second thing is I really did not want to have a child without being married but there is not nothing I can do about it now but I feel like he needs to be stepping up..I have now told him Me and baby will not move if we are not engaged.. but I don't want that to be the only reason he is proposing like I'm forcing him.. so I'm battling with moving together not married for the benefit of the baby.. but I really wouldn't be happy with that because I said I would never live with a man again unless we married... help!!