I FEEL LIKE I CANNOT GET PREGNANT

Fernanda
My fiancé and i have been trying to create a baby for like 2-3 months and we dont literally try every single day. But, for the times we have tried in those months nothing happened. I have literally cried (overall) like 20+ times because it doesn't work. We try everything and it still doesnt happen. Im so upset im crying right now but i really dont know what to do. I try so hard to stop thinking about it and to be a strong woman but i just break down when i see all these post everywhere of girls being pregnant and i feel like the fact that i always see a baby somewhere its like its being rubbed in my face. I am not sayin God doing this to me and not blessing us with a baby of our own but i really hope he does bless us. We have been trying to be so strong about this but it just doesn't make any sense and we literally pray all the time and everything takes it times but we feel like we being punished and like we just not meant to have a baby, etc etc. Please if anybody sees this, dont say negative things because i dont want to open up to him because it gets him upset and then we both start crying but im sharing because i feel like this is my diary and i hope talking about it to others makes me feel better 💔😔😪