Rainbow baby

Sierra
Two weeks before Thanksgiving we found we were having our second baby & with the much excitement and a few concerns something didn't feel right. My tests were coming out light & weren't darkening even after a week. I went to the dr on a wed and miscarried the Friday (before Thanksgiving) and that's by far been the hardest thing to experience for me. The whole month of January has been very stressful for us as my fiances father had a stroke and we've been dealing with financial issues, but just a week ago (after mild consistent nausea and fatigue) we got a positive on the test. I've been scared to death every time I go to pee in fear of seeing that bleeding again or the fear of getting those terrible cramps again.. Was there anything you guys found to help get you through with your rainbow babies? And if this is in the wrong category I do apologize.. The picture I added was of our rainbow babies test. It seemed to be darker already than our nov baby had shown and come up quicker as well.