idk what to do😭😭😭someone help please...

I'm currently 12 weeks today and a first time mom but:
--Friday I had some blood mixed with clear discharge like a fainted color red the. The rest of the day it was a light brown creamy discharge. 
--Saturday I had the light brown discharge but not too much throughout the day. Then that night I had again the red colored discharge but it was creamy again. I called my doctor said to make an appointment if it continued. 
--Sunday barely anything all day only 1 or 2 little spots of the light brown color. 
--Monday I had nothing really in the morning and then yesterday evening I started getting a dark brown colored discharge but everytime I wiped it was there I usually wipe til it stops but it didn't.  
--Today I woke up about a half hour ago went to the bathroom brown got darker but it's still coming out like it was last night. 
I haven't had any cramping at all and I know brown is old blood but I also know it shouldn't be going on for 5 days straight. I had sex 2 days prior to getting this in Friday. Has anyone ever had this?? What was the outcome?? I'm calling to get an appointment today but I'm so scared something is wrong with my baby😣