WTF is going on!? (update)

Kendra • Find your own happiness. Don't do what others expect of you. ~Baby Dust~

Wtf!? This is going on 6 days of this. Okay so im starting at the beginning. I had 4 days of dark brown light spotting. After a day of that being over I started receiving very dark OPKs I then have multiple positive opks now and I have no idea what is going on. The instructions say as dark or darker. We have managed to bd every other day during this and I am so confused. What was the brown spotting? Why am I getting all of these positive opks? I'm not experiencing pregnancy symptoms other than light cramping and heartburn. I don't have pcos. Any insight ladies? Baby dust!

Update: I took a hcg test (first response rapid result) and I'm pretty sure it's negative. After I took the photos I took the test apart and I'm pretty sure the line is an indent but I didn't see it before I took the test so im not sure. I will take a test again on Sunday and update you guys. Anymore responses on what this could be until then is much appreciated. I would also like to know of this happened for any of you before finding out your bfp. Baby dust to you all.

Update:I lied I really had to pee and broke down taking the second one in the box. I couldn't resist. Now that I have no more tests I will wait until Sunday. I seriously think I see something on the second test Picture is the last one below.