I Don't Know What To Do

Hi everyone, 
So, me and my partner (we're not dating, just really good friends 😬) we've known each other for going on 6 months. We had protected sex, cause he isn't ready for a baby, and he didn't really want kids with me in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️
But, the condom somehow came off during sex one night in January when I was over his place. 
Now I'm showing signs of being pregnant, and I'm really scared to take a test because I'm worried that he's going to just leave. 
We're supposed to go out on Valentine's Day and I was planning on taking a test that morning and then telling him the results over dinner, but when I brought it up to him he told me it would just "f*** his day up" and it would be better if I just told him in the morning so he could cancel the plans all together. 
Honestly, I'm devastated. I wasn't planning on possibly being pregnant, but it takes two to make one, and he's making it seem like a baby would be some horrible disease that he'd want to get rid of or stay away from completely. 
It just makes me sad and I want to cry and I don't want to have to possibly be a single mother, but I know that if I'm pregnant that's what I'll have to be...