Funny Questions

Charissa • I am 32 yo and my husband and I have been trying to conceive since October. I am excited and scared all at the same time and I`m glad I have found Glow for the help and support from others like me.
I'm new and I'm just trying to understand a couple things on here. What does BFP and DPO mean? Also I was wondering about early pregnant symptoms. I've noticed that food doesn't make me physically sick but the look of some of it makes me nauseous. Secondly I smell garbage like all the time and I know I don't have any just sitting around...early pregnant symptoms or just me being crazy? My period is supposed to be here in the next day or so but I don't have the early signs like I normally do. I usually get cramps a day or two before and I get cranky. But I've been disappointed so many times before I'm afraid to test. How long did you wait to test? Finally, I'm a runner...nothing crazy I just like to run instead of sitting in a gym. For those of you who have had children can you still workout while pregnant? I know you're not supposed to start anything new but if I've already been running can I continue if I am pregnant? TY in advance.