Worried about measles

I don't have children yet but seeing that there is currently 102 confirmed measles cases (my local news said yesterday so I can't validate it. We all know how local news can be) I am worried about when I do have children. I will be getting my children vaccinated. I'm curious, I read there is like a 94% success rate on the vaccine. So 94% that come in contact with measles are safe from it, right? It has always been a dream of mine to go to Disneyland, since I didn't get to as a child I wanted to take mine but now I'm just worried. The local pediatrician interviewed also said measles can stay in a room for up to 3 hrs after the infected person leaves and all you really have to do is walk past the room and there is a chance of being infected. Is this right? Also if a child can not be vaccinated due to medical problems what then? Surely you can't lock your child in the house. How do you decide if it is safe?!?

I'm know this vaccinating debate has come up a lot. I'm sorry, I just want some insight. I choose to stay anonymous because some women are extremely rude on certain things and I just want helpful information from a someone who is pro-vaccinating, Thank you. I'm not to sure if this group is the right place to put this post, if not please feel free to correct me.