My man is married!

I met a guy that is married. Don't judge me. His wife knows about me, he even left her for me but went back to her cause they have been together for 14 years, all his and her family was blowing up his phone and in his ear every day telling him to go home and they have 2 kids. He is not the player type of guy, even his wife said that, he is very loyal but it just happened with us, he has brought out a different kind of love in me than I have ever had. I'm so in love with him and in front of me he even told his wife that he loves her but he is in love with me. she only goes to work, the gym but does not clean the house, do laundry, or cook, the house is disgusting and he has to always clean and do everything. He recently asked me to clean their house for him and he'll pay me! I got pissed and yelled at him, which I never do. Am I wrong for getting upset that he wants me to clean their house so the lazy nasty bitch can enjoy my hard work? By the way she cheated on him with 3 guys so she is far from innocent and she hits him and scratches him and in front of the kids.(learn more on Glow: https://glowing.com)