?is it bad for me to act like this my bf thinks so ??????

So me and my boyfriend of 3 years just got in a huge fight over me picking his company instead of letting him play on his phone... so here's the detail of the fight.. 
Me and him were watching one of our shows together and I was loving it no electronic no nothing until he ask where's his phone and I look and I saw it was beside me on the bed so I lied to him on where it was because I didn't want him playing on it.. so after I told him I don't know he ask we'll call it and I said it will be fine so then a few minutes go. Please call it I need to know where it's at . So I answered by using annoyed tone by saying fine here it is and slapped it on him and told him I lied about where it was because I didn't want him on it like he always is a lot .. so he still was annoyed by me and I said I was sorry for acting that way did that I didn't mean to lie....
I just wanted him only was that so bad.. 
 So then after I told him that he was fine we were laughing throughout our show and I was loving it until he grabbed his phone and was playing on it and I decided that ok let him play for a little bit so I rolled over got naked and was waiting for him for him to finish what he was doing so the. We can turn off the lights put the phones down and have wonderful sex like we do and pass out and go to bed but instead he rolled over and said what are you doing and I  said I'm waiting for you to finish so we can have sex.. then he said what's with the attitude and I told him there's no attitude I'm just waiting for him to to finish but that wasn't what he was referrring to ... 
He was referring to my attitude when I lied about his phone .. which at that moment I forgot about since I told him I hated I did that but anyways we got in a fight he kept saying I was having an attitude and kept saying I wasn't
To was only waiting for you to finish which he kept fighting with me still which was stuiped because I already apologized for me doing that... so yeah .. got in a fight almost turned into a breakup...
 I love him so much i don't want to leave him just want him to know that's wrong for him to get mad at me for wanting his attention instead of playing on the phones