fuck buddies

sav
hey guys, im new to this app & not sure how this exactly works but i need advice! so my ex bf of two years & i broke up about 5 months ago & he already has a new gf.. i still have hope that we could end up back together hopefully in the future because i know he still cares about me but i had this crazy idea.. he was the person who took my virginity & im way to scared to meet anyone else because i am very insecure about my body but i used to joke around with him when we were together & tell him i would still stick around & we could be fuck buddies. & lately i have been craving sex. i am so tempted to ask him if he wants to be fuck buddies with no strings attached even though i still am in love with him.. but im hoping if i were to do it he will think about how he misses me & wants to be with me but then theres another side to me thinking i can't do it because if i want him back i should let him come to me on his own. sorry if i sound insane but this has been bothering me so much lately & i have no idea what to do. if someone could please help me that would be great, thanks so much!