Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

First try with iui I'm absolutely over the moon right now wish me luck on pregnancy number 1 πŸ‘ΆπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Please download Glow apps to view the image.
Je
Posted at Feb 15, 2017 β€’ 23 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

Sa
Posted at Feb 18, 2017
Did anyone experience any symptoms before their BFP? How many dpiui were you when you felt anything? Im 5dpiui and I figure I have at least another week before I can test. 
Ed
Posted at Feb 18, 2017
Vi
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
Can you do an iui at home i want one done but dont think i can afford it i heard they run about 10000 bucks
Sa:  IVF can run around 10k. My IUI cost about $500 and insurance didn't cover it.
Ha
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
Happy and healthy 9 months😊
St
Posted at Feb 15, 2017
God I hope this happens to me. I go Friday to check the eggs and then they will let us know when to trigger and do iui.  Congrats 
Je:  I did clomid day 2-6 too scan on day 10 another scan day 12 triggered that night and went in the next day for insemination. keep me updated I would like to know how you get on
St:  I don't know if they mature faster usually I get a positive ovulation test cycle days 13 to 17
St:  I go tomorrow at 11. I did clomid cycle day 2-6 then menopur shot cycle day 7. Tomorrow will be cycle day 11 at my appointment I'm not really sure how it works this is my first time doing any of this
πŸ‘Άc
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
I'm currently doing OI and hoping and praying  we conceive our first time! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Do you remember how many eggs were matured for you on this cycle? 
Je:  I only had one mature follicle and I only produce follicles on my left side as I have p/o on my right so I don't produce any. I was really lucky hope it works for you.
Sa
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
Congratulations!!!πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰I had my first IUI 2/14. Hoping for the same result as you! Congratulations again!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months. 😊
Ky
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
So exciting! Congrats! πŸ’•
Al
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
Congrats!!! I'm currently 5dpiui and it's our first try! Really hope we have the same result as you!!
Ra
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
Congrats! We just found out after IUI number 2. Still very anxious and won't feel confident for a while since this journey takes its toll emotionally... but sooo happy too! Congrats again!

Want to comment?