Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

Real BFP? 14 days past trigger and 13 past IUI. Please comment!

Okay I'm FREAKING OUT. Obviously I know these lines are there; they are super dark and came up instantly. Could this still be from the trigger shot (10,000 units of Pregnyl) administered 14 days ago? Or IS THIS MY RAINBOW BABY? .... or babies πŸ€” (3 follicles this month, no fertility issues, and hubby had great swimmers and lots of them as usual!)Please download Glow apps to view the image.
Gf
Posted at Feb 16, 2017 β€’ 38 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

Li
Posted at Feb 21, 2017
Updating again! I'm 4w 6d and second beta came back at 810. We are definitely pregnant!!! Thank you all for your support and encouraging words! This community really helped me keep my sanity. I wish you all the best and baby dust!!! 
El:  Congratulations to you!! That is awesome news! I just finished my fertile window and I'm praying and crossing all of my fingers and toes this is it!
Ya
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
Yay happy for you. My first IUI didn't work about to start cycle 2. Any advice on what you did? 
Ya:  Okay I'll do that when I get my IUI done I'm praying it sticks this time
Ro:  Oh I see. I had been on climid for 3 months without getting pregnant then they put me on femara 5mg when I had the IUI done. Plus shots to make my eggs (follicles mature enough). Good luck. I read researches that recommended laying in bed that's what I did when I got home.
Ya:  No I'm taking clomid in pill form
Li
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
Update for anyone following. Beta came back at 102, so positive. Just to make sure it's not a residual count from the trigger shot, they want me to repeat the test on Monday to show that the number doubles. Feeling a bit scared that the doctor didn't immediately congratulate me. I guess he is erring on the side of caution. They said I'd be barely 4 weeks, so that's most likely why the beta was low he hopes. Thoughts anyone? πŸ˜•
Ro:  Hi I also had to go for a repeat results and found out it had doubled. I think it's just procedures to do a recount. Don't stress.
Sa:  Don't worry or stress...I know it's hard but it's the worst thing for your body!! If you find yourself worrying try meditating or just concentrate on your breathing it will help. Congrats on the BFP and I wish you a happy healthy 9 months
Li
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
I took a digital just now because those need higher HCG counts to read positive. "Pregnant" showed up right away with a 30 minute urine hold!!! I'm thinking this is a go! I'll go in for blood work tomorrow. 😍😍😍😍😍Please download Glow apps to view the image.
Ro:  Yes! All the best for you! Your story sounds like mine. I had had a miscarriage previously and then ttc for 18months with unexplained infertility. I am very hopeful and believe that it will happen to you! Baby dust to you !!! Stay hopeful! After my iui i went home and stayed in bed all day :)
Li:  Thank you so much! I am still in disbelief. After TTC naturally for 13 months, one miscarriage at 7 weeks, and two IUIs with "unexplained infertility" WE ARE THRILLED and hoping for twins even!
Ro:  Congrats that happened to me! 1sf iui got me pregnant. I was in shock even after the blood test! I am now pregnant with twins!!! Good luck !!! I think you are pregnant too!!!!
Sa
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
Yes !!!! That should be ! My trigger was out at 9 says and then I got a faint 10dpt and gen it kept getting darker ! Now I'm 33 weeks pregnant !!! 
El
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
I'd think yes, but check with your OBGYN! 😊 congratulations! I just took my first round of Pregnyl today and have three follicles as well, so maybe we'll get lucky too! 
El:  Best of luck to you as well! I go in for my first IUI in the morning!
Ch:  I'm doing my first injection round as well had 3 follicles but because of my missing tube on the right side we didn't worry about those I did have one 21.5mm on the left side did the trigger shot 1 week ago and just hoping and praying! Best of luck to you!
Mo
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
Waaaahhhhh!!! That's got to be correct. I just got my IUI done today and the doctor said to wait 14 days to get the HCG trigger shot out of my system. This gives me hope but the wait is tooooo long, lol!!!
Pm:  I will be having one next week if my follicles are growing nicely. I just brought a bunch of cheap ones to test the trigger out so I know when it's out of my system so that way I can tell if it's a real positive. My impatience is a curse on this journey!
Pm
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
Surely it's not still the trigger shot being that dark! Fingers crossed! 

Want to comment?