ER visit...

Alyssa
Has anyone heard of a uterine cyst? I have heard of ovarian cysts but never uterine cysts. I have heard the terms uterine fibroids and polyps. Well I went to the ER yesterday because of really bad pelvic pain. I was doubled over in pain. I don't have an appendix so that is out of the question...I thought I maybe had a ovarian cyst rupture but they did a Transvaginal and abdominal ultrasound and my ovaries were clear. They did however see a black area in my uterus. The doctor did a urine pregnancy test the night prior because I went in the evening before as well; it was negative..and the doctor said constipation. Well I knew for a fact I wasn't constipated. Anyways back to yesterday, this doctor said possible uterine cyst. I have googled and googled and I cannot find a thing about uterine cysts. It just refers to ovarian cysts. I did see the ultrasound that they did because I was watching as she did it and I seen the black area they were talking about...it was super small....somewhat similar to a early gestational sac. Can anyone who have had experience with fibroids, polyps, and or cysts give my some insight as to what they look like on an ultrasound and such.