Telling my 7 year old almost had me in tears!

It's been my son and I against the world since he was born. His dad is in his life but my son is with my most the time. I've been with my current boyfriend almost 3 years and my son struggled with jealousy for awhile, but has finally accepted him and they do lots of stuff together. Last year, my sons dad had a baby girl and my son really struggled with feelings of being replaced. 
My boyfriend and I have been TTC for almost a year, and we had a miscarriage last July. We got pregnant in November and this one stuck! I have been terrified to tell my son about the pregnancy. I didn't want him to feel those same feelings he had with his dad and his new baby. 
Well yesterday was finally the day I had to tell my son. I've been so nervous for weeks, and was holding back tears telling him. We took him out for frozen yogurt, told him, and went right to an ultrasound to find out all together if it was a boy or girl! 
I was so worried for nothing! My son has been the SWEETEST most loving child already to his baby SISTER 💞. Talking to my belly, using a stethoscope to try and listen to her, trying tickle her through my belly, and trying to feed me sweets so the baby will start moving so he can feel it lol. 
I just had to get my feelings out! I was so worked up over nothing. I'm so proud my little girl has this amazing big brother to look up to 😊😊