I seriously can't stand my mother.

Maria
My mother and I never got along, she was terrible to me growing up. From cutting my hair short saying "only pretty girls can have long hair" to locking me in the garage for hours because I asked for a cookie after she already told me "no". She and I always butted heads while I got older and more aware of her treatment towards me. 
I joined the Navy to get away from her and all the bad memories, however unfortunately I got stationed 2.5 hours from her. 
I have 3 other sisters, one which is older and has a child. My mother is constantly driving 4 hours to see my sister and my sisters girl. My mother always buys her stuff she will stay with her for the weekend just to spend time with them. 
My daughter just turned 7 months and my mother has only seen her 4 times. 4 fuckin times. My mom didn't even show up to the hospital when I went into labor. She showed up three days later while I was still in the hospital, dropped off flowers while I was sleeping and left. I'm constantly asking her to come drive up to see us. (Since I have drive to see her all 3 other times she saw my baby)My husband and I are both active duty, and it's just so much easier for her to come here. We bought our home almost two years ago, and she has yet to see her daughters first home! Im just so upset that my mother wants nothing to do with her beautiful granddaughter because of some hatred she has always had towards me. I don't want my baby to grow up seeing her grandmother favoriting her cousin. 
Am I wrong for wanting to cut my mother completely out of my life? I'm to the point I'm going to block her number. 
Anyways mommy rant over. Here's a beautiful picture of my baby girl.