Worst night of my life. Please help!!!!

Sierra

Okay, let's start off with my condition. I am 36 weeks pregnant due for a c section March 10th. It is now 12:20 am and I am completely out of energy after dealing with my 6 and 2 year old all day.

Now, here is where it starts. We went over to our friends after the kids went to bed. Baby monitor in hand I had ears on the house. My spouse decided he was going to try THC gummy worms. He ate two. Not really feeling the effect he ate half a THC cookie. He laughed and joked with our friends until about 11pm. He decided to take a few hits off the pipe and that's where it all went bad. He said he was tired and wanted to go home. So we come home and I went to find my I pad so it could charge for the day and he suddenly starts freaking right out saying he kept forgetting how to breathe.. I tried to calm him down but he just keeps freaking about different things. He forgot how to pee but he needs to pee. He is going to throw up... which he did end up doing.

I am way too tired for this. I still can't calm him down. This is just so hard on me. He is now laying in bed afraid he will pass out and die.. I know he is scared and I am being loving and supportive trying to help him but I just fucking hate that we take care of kids all day and then now I have to take care of him when I should be sleeping right now. I'm usually in bed and asleep by 9:30/10:00. Ugh