I'm stressing tf out right now

I've been on the pill for almost three months and I'm on the fourth week of my last pack. Two weeks ago on a Sunday, my boyfriend and I were having an intense make out session. I wanted to feel him inside of me very quick. I let him and I think it was only for 10 or maybe a little to 15 seconds. I checked to see if there was any pre cum. I cleaned it before I let him. I took my pills everyday, exactly at 8:30. There's been times that I'm a few minutes late and I take it once I notice I'm a little late. I took my pills everyday on perfect timing this month. That's what I've been trying to do so my chance of pregnancy is slim to none. I haven't been feeling anything weird. There was cramps, and tiny morning sickness but i experienced it for a few days. I'm not feeling those lately. And I feel nauseous but I think it's from paranoia because I have been so scared and stressed. Supposedly my period is arriving on Saturday and I'm nervous that it will be late, and I could end up pregnant. Someone please help and give me some thoughts about this. Do you think I could be pregnant or am I overthinking it ?