Possible implantation, clomid after loss

Christina
I was pregnant last April, but had a miscarriage in June. It took two years for my husband and I to get pregnant the first time. I have had a blighted ovum and a chemical pregnancy since. The last three cycles I was on clomid without any luck. This is my first cycle off of clomid and I still ovulated earlier on day 16. I usually don't ovulate until day 20. I have been spotting since 5 dpo, which I have never spotted this early before. I am currently on day 5 of spotting. It has been very light and all brown besides once today when I wiped it was reddish. I still have 4 days until my expected period. Yesterday, I took three pregnancy tests with the same morning urine. The first one was a faint positive, but the other two were negative. I took another one today, but it was negative. I am confused and frustrated. The first test was probably a defective test which is cruel joke. I have low progesterone and am on a progesterone suppplement orally once a day. If I could possibly be pregnant I am concerned that my progesterone is too low, which could be why I am still bleeding. I have also had sore boobs since ovulation which I never have, but I couldn't be pregnant at ovulation. So weird. I just wish I knew what was going on. I have been a medicine for few weeks to lower my prolactin which was a little higher than normal, which worked and could be messing with my other hormones. I also have a low egg reserve even though I am 29. I never thought getting and staying pregnant would be so complicated and that my time would be running out sooner than expected.