Cant believe im having a child with this man!!!

So i was raped about 5 years ago by these 2 men i was 14 at the time id gone to a party with my friend im pretty sure i was drugged n i woke up the next day in a strange place with strange older men in terrible pain i could barely remember a thing .. i didnt think at the time to report it i thought it was my fault obviously as time has gone by i regret that decision.

Anyway i just overheard my boyfriend of 2 years and his friends mentioning these predators i asked them not to speak there names in my house please.. thats when my boyfriend turns around calls me a freak and and an ugly slut said i deserved it because i put myself in that situation. I told him this when we first got together in confidence n he never said any of this to me he wasnt even there to judge me n he has just belittled me in the worst way possible infront of his friends & one of mine. Im carrying his son i have less than 4 months to go now im wandering wtf ive got myself into.... he sais he loves me but this tells me different. 😢😢