Didn't think it was possible..

J
I didn't think it was possible for my fiancé and I to become any closer than we were but becoming pregnant has made that happen. It has been a hell of a pregnancy in and out of the ER with dehydration and CONSTANT nausea. My fiancé has been so loving and attentive the whole time, making sure I felt loved and as comfortable as I can be. I am 15w2d now and finally feeling like myself. We laid in bed all night last night giggling over the fact we are going to have a son. We found out Friday but it didn't really sink in until we could celebrate it. I got sparkling grape juice and snacks and we just talked for hours in bed.. making out like teenagers haha. I almost feel guilty that I should have this much love from one person, I know I am one lucky woman! The things that had to happen for us to meet, I know we were meant to be together! I've never met anyone I could be myself completely and feel so loved and welcomed. I hit the lottery with his parents as well! His mother is AMAZING! They have made me feel welcomed from moment one. There is a language barrier some with his parents but we make it work. They are from Peru and moved here when my fiancé was young. I don't have a relationship with my mother (she was terrible) and I love my dad but we don't get to see each other much. The rest of my family lives about 16 hours from me. Being pregnant has been hard but havin my fiancé has helped SO much! I can't wait to see our son in his hands (I'm crying at just the thought haha hormones) I just know I'm going to lose it when it really happens. Anywho sorry for the long post. I just had to brag on my fiancé a little. ❤❤