implant -> Seasonale...now pregnancy symptoms?

Hello everybody, 
Im sorry for the long read!!
I had the implant Nexaplanon for 3 years, it expired the 5th of this month and I had it removed the 6th. I did not have a period during the time I had the implant minus light bleeding once or twice during those years. I do have a SO and we have never used condoms nor the pull out method (we've both been tested for stds and been cleared) we had unprotected sex Sunday the 5th before I got my bar removed. I know sperm can stay viable inside of you for 5 days. I started Seasonale the 7th had unprotected sex the 8th, 12th and 14th of this month (didn't pull out) but ever since the 8th I've experienced cramping (has been nonstop for almost 3 weeks tomorrow. I'm experiencing really bad breast tenderness and they've grown, I thought at one point my nipples were darker but idk if I'm seeing things. On top of those I've been extremely hungry, I fall asleep early and wake up early (normally not a morning person) I'm experiencing milky white discharge enough to make me think I've started my period. My face has cleared up significantly but I think that may be from my BC. I have a weird heaviness feeling in my uterus as well. I was told you are fertile once you get the bar removed and I'm not protected during my first week of taking the pills. Seeing as I have no idea when I should get my period (as its been a couple years) and I'm not supposed to get my period on this pill for another 2 months, I am quite concerned about pregnancy. I took a first response the 19th and it came back negative. Has anyone experienced this? Should I wait a little longer to take another one? Or should I just brush it off bc my hormones are going through a ringer..? I am going to a music festival in 2 weeks and I'd like to know there's no chance of pregnancy before then. 
Thanks for reading!!