Hard time wearing the dress I was sexually assaulted in

Just wondering if any other sexual assault or rape victims experienced this. I bought this dress about 6 months ago because I loved it, I had no where to wear it for a few months until a professional friend of mine invited me to a charity dinner. I ended up getting drunk and he tried to take advantage of me. I hadn't worn the dress until Valentine's Day was coming up and decided to try it on again since my boyfriend was taking me out someplace nice. As soon as I put it on I couldn't stop thinking about the guy and how it almost seemed disrespectful to be wearing it around my boyfriend (idk it's a strange feeling). I express ordered a new dress to wear instead. Im trying to wear it around my house now because I love the dress but everytime I see myself in a mirror I keep seeing me in the bathroom mirror at the dinner crying because I didn't know how to get out of the situation. I keep imagining what the guy was thinking when he saw me in the dress. I keep replaying over and over the things that happened and my stomach feels sick. Does anyone else feel thins way about the outfit you were wearing when you were assaulted?