My story

Samanatha
So this is my story of infertility.I'm starting letrozole after clomid. I have a 6 year old daughter with my husband. We have been TTC (trying to conceive)(trying to conceive)since our daughter was 1.I have had 2 miscarriages. I found out I had PCOS after first miscarriage. I have been off and on clomid for a few years the past 3 months made my uterine wall so thin I did not have a period. I had a ultrasound and low and behold I had a huge cyst that needed to be removed. I have had horrible periods since I was 12 and my doctor thought I might have endometriosis. I had surgery on January 10th. My doctor burned out the cysts and endometriosis she also drilled holes in my ovaries. 2/03 was my first day of my period and on 2/06 I started letrozole. I have been taking metforman for about a year and started a few months ago on folic acid and baby aspirin.So I had the <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> on 2/17 and I have been testing to see if the trigger shot is still in my system from 2/15. I keep getting a faint line. My doctor told me to test on 3/03 and if it said no then it did not work. How long does the trigger shot last. I did pregnyl 10,000 units.