to find out the gender or not.

I have been planning to not find out but my gender scan ultrasound is getting closer and it's getting harder to resist yet I really want to experience giving birth and not knowing what I am having. I don't know if I am asking for reassurance that it's fine just to find out or that it's worth it to wait. Also this is my third and likely last pregnancy, I have both girl and boy now