7 months later...

Vi

And I FINALLY got a full nights sleep! Well expect a 5am pump session because my boobs were about to explode lol. I'm so proud of my baby girl. I've been trying to sleep train her because we bed shared and she would wake and comfort nurse every 2 hours at night. Then I managed to get her sleeping in her crib but she would wake every hour.

CIO method? Didn't quite work. I sort of made my own method I guess. After her bed time routine I would lay her down. If she cried, I picked her up until she stopped then layed her back down. I did this a few times but then she wouldn't settle down even when I picked her up (she wanted to comfort nurse to sleep) so I put her in her crib and let her cry for 10 minutes. (checking in on her every few minutes made her more upset so after 10 minutes I went in and picked her up again). 2 nights ago she cried for 10 minutes at a time about 3 times then settled to sleep. Last night I let her cry for 15 minutes after the first 10 and she setled the second time. AND SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT! 😄I am so proud of her. And for her first nap today all I did was lay her in her crib and she just settled right to sleep!

It could be too early to celebrate, but I'm just so happy :)