Sexually harassed for the first time.

⭐️MerFerret⭐️ • 👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼 • Beagle mama • Lupus & Fibro • 🏳️‍🌈 bi
I don't know how I went so long without such explicit sexual harassment (I'm 22), but I guess I'm thankful that it didn't shape me. I mean, I've experienced a lot of sexism active and passive... but I've never had such blatant harassment before.
I was at work (meat service part of the store) and there were some college aged guys seemingly high or drunk or something. At first I got no idea that it'd go so far south because they were just being playful and teasing each other with nothing sexual implied at all. In fact he was was calling by my name (I have a name tag) and when the others were being really picky about what they wanted he would pick on them saying "come on bro, Evelyn don't got time for your crazy".
Then they left to another part of the store and he came back because he forgot to grab bacon. And he was continuing being playful, but not inappropriate. 
When he asked "Yo Evelyn, you ever dated a guy like me?"... I was actually maybe a little flattered since I haven't gotten hit on at all in my life, AND I look terrible in my uniform, so I was surprised. So I responded conversationally, "nope I've only dated one guy and he's my husband."
Honestly the change in his demeanor was so quick it was like the sound of a gong or the feeling of a drop of your stomach. He started suddenly asking explicit about my husband's penis and my sex life and all of that. And after I had said "I'm not comfortable talking about this" and obviously blushing, embarrassed by the sudden change. And then once it was obvious I wasn't going to participate, he started telling other people around me that my husband had a penis the size of a single slice of bacon, etc.
I just tried to get him out as quickly as possible, but I felt so embarrassed and violated. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what I should do or if I left and got help if that would escalate it. But embarrassingly, I felt like leaving would be like admitting defeat or make me weak or something. 
I told my manager about it later and she gave me some advice on how to handle it next time. She told me "here we care a lot about our customers, but we care more about our employees. You should never be made to feel that way."
I don't know, but ever since that I've felt more vulnerable and each time I hear boisterous boys in the grocery store I start feeling uncomfortable because I don't want to be put in that situation again. I never knew how such simple words could make you feel so terrible. Honestly, I grew up very abused and I know the power of words... but I've never felt so humiliated in public by a stranger. He kept using my name in a way that made me feel powerless and like it wasn't mine anymore. I don't know how to explain it, but I've never felt so small and powerless before.
Am I over exaggerating? I feel like I shouldn't be feeling so terrible over something so mundane.