Do I have a right to feel this way or am I selfish?

Kaitlyn • Wife. Momma. Nurse.
i have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a little over 5 years now. he is 21 and i am 19. we've lived together for the past 2-3 years with my dad and we recently started renting our own place. he works off and does boilermaking and i'm in college to become an RN. he was 16 when we got together and he's always had a job. whether it be cutting grass or whatever, he always found a way to make money. and for as long as we've been together he's always gave his mama money and it drives me absolutely INSANE. it used to be just a little money every now and then for groceries or whatever. now it's all the time for her medicine, gas, cigarettes, phone bill, etc. it makes me so mad especially since we live together in our own place now and we have a lot of bills of our own. don't get me wrong, he makes good money and we aren't hurting for anything but sometimes the jobs stop coming for a while and he may be low on money. so i feel like instead of giving her money he should save as much as he can in case there's a period of time when there are no jobs for him to go on. he has to do hard work for the money he makes and i appreciate everything he does but i feel like she takes advantage of him. i know she's his mother but it has to stop! i mean she's even on his bank account! am i being selfish or what?? please no rude comments i am just trying to see it from other peoples point of view.