membrane sweep (graphic pictures)

Brooke
So, I had a membrane sweep done at my appointment on Thursday. I was 38 weeks exactly and 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I went home afterwards and literally as soon as I got to the bathroom I lost my mucus plug (picture number 1). Then a few hours later I went to the bathroom and it looked like so- (picture number 2) I didn't have any contractions or anything and the membrane sweep did not hurt me. They said it's normal to spot afterwards so I wasn't sure if picture 2 was just that or the start of my bloody show. That same night my husband and I had sex and then went to bed and 4 hours later I woke up with a contraction. I went to the bathroom and wiped and picture number 3 is what it looked like. So I'm pretty sure that's my bloody show?? ANYWAYS, I have contractions (bearable but still painful) 3-5 minutes apart for 2 hours before my husband and I headed to the hospital. I get there and they hook me up and I'm having contractions every 4-5 minutes for an hour. So they check me and I'm still 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced so they sent me home until I start progressing. I walked all the next day (today, Friday) trying to get consistent, strong contractions. It worked for a while then eventually faded and they became irregular again. But I had them for 11 hours straight before that happened!! 
Anyone have anything like this happen? Any thoughts if you think labor is coming or just any thoughts and/or opinions?!