should I tell him something ? should I be upset about it ? ***UPDATE*** # 2

So my boyfriend of 2 years starting working with olderly people with this ambulance company . He had training with a group of 5 people for a week . So him and I don't txt no one I don't txt guys neitheir does he txt girls . So one day he picked me up and told me that , that day in the morning he gave a ride to his coworker which is a girl. He told me "I'm just letting you know so you won't get mad " so I didn't say anything and I just thought to my self "how come he didn't tell me this last night that he was ganna give her a ride he's bearly letting me know " so I just thought and I just said ok and didn't tell him anything else bcuz I didn't want to argue. When we got home he got a msg from her asking idk what since I don't check his phone he just said it's work related so you won't think wrong so again I said "it's ok". So the whole day I was with him he was txting her but I couldn't  see what they where txting. So I was kinda upset bcuz he was ignoring me almost the whole day and we didn't do much that day just stay home . So today he picked me up and he got a mas from her once again and he told me "oh it's work related ok babe so you won't think wrong " I said again "it's ok " so I'm here with him and he's just in his phone txting her and laughing I'm really getting tired of this I think if she needs help with something she should ask him at work not txting him for everything and I know not everything is work related bcuz he's laughing and I saw a txt saying "yeah I need to owe but I can't cuz I'm with a client lol Wyd " and he responded to that and they are talking and I'm just over here in the other sofa . Should I say something about it or leave it like that ? I'm kinda planning on telling him to take me home right know if he's just ganna be on his phone . Thank you in advance girls . 
**update*** 
He keeps been on his phone txting her what should I tell him ? He keeps asking me what's wrong since I don't talk to him but I don't say anything I just stay quiet . I feel like if I tell him something he's ganna say I'm over reacting and get mad like he always does . 
**update#2**
So I got a massage from my sister in law and when I was ganna open it he wanted to see and I hide my phone and lock it and then he told me "why are you always hiding your phone " I kinda smile and said "no I'm not " and then he told me he wanted to see my phone I showed it to him and my Snapchat he said "who are those guys " (conversations they sent me on SC. But I never reply ) I told him " I'm not telling you anything bcuz you are talking to her am I ? So why do you get mad if they're sending me stuff " and he said it's work related look I'll even show you (he only should me what he wanted ) " I told him "no i don't need to see shit yeah I bet she has a lot of questions about work related right ? " he said "yes they re she still asking me questions " . So 30 min later he received a msg from her and then quick he stand  up and checked his phone and know he's txting her again . I honestly don't know how to bring it up that I don't like that can you girls help me please ?